Show Link | Map | Add to Google | Add to Calendar
Norwegian harpist and composer Uno Vesje makes his Carnegie Hall debut with Quartetto Testosterone and sopranoMargrethe Fredheim. They perform classical works, as well as compositions from Vesje’s debut album.
- Uno Alexander Vesje, Harp
- Quartetto Testosterone
- Margrethe Fredheim, Soprano
- GRIEG “Solveig’s Song” from Peer Gynt
- RAVEL 5 Mélodies populaires grecques
- GRIEG String Quartet No. 2 in F Major, EG 117
- UNO ALEXANDER VESJE Oslo(ve) Harp Concerto No. 2 (World Premiere)
- UNO ALEXANDER VESJE Poems From a City
Free tickets available at the Carnegie Hall Box Office at 57th and Seventh – limit of 4 per person.